Sunday, 29 May 2011

TUGLAK- THE NEW ISM...!!!

TUGLAK.... is the title of my new film .CONFUSED ...M ANGRY is the tagline...:-)
Not about filmmaking but about life, I have learnt a lot since my NAM AREA days. My first film NAOD (NAM AREALONDINA) released in July 2010 and Aravind Kaushik, the filmmaker was being seen on the screen for the first time by audience all over Karnataka....M happy that there were people who thought I could actually make films.
So, then, I decided to make TUGLAK....,an idea that was haunting me from quite a long time. TUGLAK is all about choices...about the 'right' choice...about what choices we make in life..etc.
With TUGLAK and its unique pattern of screenwriting, I hope to definitely add another dimension to how 'mainstream' cinema's storytelling technique....
TUGLAK.....!!THE MESSAGE DELIVERED...:-)TUGLAKISM 

4 comments:

  1. Gr8 going!!! All the Best! Hey, pl follow my food blog-- http://www.yetanotherfoodie.blogspot.com. Tnx! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting to watch your movie, Aravind... Good luck...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are great. i loved ur first film, ur articles, u have great clarity. u will be director which people will remember for long.

    ReplyDelete